Error after update to 1.19: "This save game was created with an older version of the game, to restore some of the blocks a remapping and world reload is required."

Ziruk

I'm playing on a multiplayer server and get this error after updating to 1.19.  I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. When I hit "Okay, Apply now" on the game client it doesn't do anything.  The dialog box will show up every time I log in.

Update Request.png

Edited by Ziruk

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Which mod is causing it? I'd suggest adding a comment on the  ModDB page or its issue tracker as appropriate. Going to be a whole lot faster to get it fixed. At a guess, it might be related to the change in atlas size between versions, and that mod is based on the old value. If I understood it properly, some of those issues can be resolved on your end, others must be resolved on the modder's end. That the updater itself couldn't fix it tells me it's likely one of the latter. Absolute quickest way would be to just play without that mod until it gets fixed.

Sorry I don't have a better answer. Welcome to the forums.

Edited by Thorfinn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.