(RUSTBOUND MAGIC) How the heck do I craft manatorches???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The issue I've been running into; Made a Light Nexus and was ready to make light torches... but there is no charge on the light nexus and no way to really charge it that I have seen. Unless it absorbs essence naturally. There is no slot to place an item to charge it, like on the regular nexus. This has left me stuck, because I need light manatorches to get arcanus, but I can't get a light manatorch from the light nexus.

I'm sorry to say, this mod explains things so poorly and puts needlessly hard blocks in front of you that don't even feel like something to "figure out" but instead feels like getting smacked in the face with a stop sign.

1 hour ago, Elijahgrimm said:

I'm sorry to say, this mod explains things so poorly and puts needlessly hard blocks in front of you that don't even feel like something to "figure out" but instead feels like getting smacked in the face with a stop sign.

Judging from the bits and pieces I have seen and heard on Vies' stream, the Rustbound update for 1.20 will greatly improve and expand the mod.

It wouldn't be the worst time to have a bit of a Rustbound break, if the mod frustrates too much.

Edited by Brady_The

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.