Am I bugged? I'm bugged. Anyone know how to fix this?

foebits

Farmland stopped dropping ANYTHING when I harvest fully grown crops (or any other stage as I tested) and simply just replaces what I tried to harvest when I quit and reload back in. In order to harvest anything I MUST break the farmland. I have no mods that do anything to crops or farms in any way other than the one i just installed to have a chance of getting the soil back to offset this.

Edit: this is single player and never been online.

Edited by foebits

Are you sure you are not in creative?

[EDIT]

Been a while, but I think that how it works with time stopped, too. Or something that the admin was playing with for time.;

[/EDIT]

[EDIT2]

Wait, how are you exiting without save? Alt-F4 or task manager or something? Because if you are exiting normally, that's something else entirely. You will have to provide a whole lot more about your install.

[/EDIT2]

Edited by Thorfinn

1 hour ago, foebits said:

I have no mods that do anything to crops or farms in any way other than the one i just installed to have a chance of getting the soil back to offset this.

If you've not tried it already, I would remove whichever mod you installed for the farmland and see if that makes a difference. If the farmland was working prior to the mod's installation, and isn't now, a problem with the mod would be my first suspect. I'd also check the modpage's comment section to see if anyone else has reported similar issues.

Posted (edited)

I said I installed the mod to try to offset the problem.

As for info on the installation there isn't anything else to give you. If i was on creative I wouldn't have an inventory nor would i get anything breaking any block, not just farmland; and the game was created as survival. And I never said I could exit without saving. Since it is single player there are no admins to have faffing about.

Everything was normal with farmland up until it wasn't. It harvested fine and then all of a sudden it just won't, BUT wild crops harvest fine. Quit the game and the problem persists, break crops and then quit the game then reload and the crops are there as if never broken. Unless I break the farmland itself it is like the game refuses to update any changes to the crops that the player initiates. It still grows seemingly fine.

I think reinstalling the game itself might be my next course of action.

Edited by foebits

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.