Pathologic 2 Cathedral build

zuzup

Big fan of the game "Pathologic 2" by Ice Pick Lodge and i decided to make a build of the iconic cathedral!!! This took me about 17 hours in total and lots of messing around in the creative mode but after like 5 days of work its finally done!! I've been loving Vintage Story so far and all the customization options available in game. Especially the chisel haha! 

Tumblr_l_302396288922245.jpg

Tumblr_l_302400036905473.jpg

Tumblr_l_302402122263545.jpg

Tumblr_l_302405435497919.jpg

Tumblr_l_302407490688491.jpg

Tumblr_l_302409539975157.jpg

Tumblr_l_302411117973437.jpg

Tumblr_l_302413510198228.jpg

• Like 3
  • Amazing! 1
  • Mind=blown 1

The build looks great.  The only thing my eyes can't get over is the flying buttresses.  The vertical part seems a bit flimsy.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYb5jlnl6DrbFy3JpkX_CMMl7eMbgG_gDLcg&s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

that is a very nice build! thank's for sharing.

... i have to ask one question though: what do you need a cathedral for? isn't a mill a more useful building?
isn't this game a perfect example for the futility of religion?
do you need an invisible friend in the sky for you success or is it an excuse for your doing?

sorry for opening up a harsh discussion

i have to quote an important man to strenghten my position:

Benjamin Franklin once said: a lighthouse i a more useful building than a church

3 hours ago, RamsayHunt said:

... i have to ask one question though: what do you need a cathedral for? isn't a mill a more useful building?
do you need an invisible friend in the sky for you success or is it an excuse for your doing?

Benjamin Franklin once said: a lighthouse i a more useful building than a church

This is just a building from my favorite video game that i made for fun. Its not that deep xD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RamsayHunt said:

staremonkey.png.98ef9eef3133eb4e63ad6d94b8b93a9f.png

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.