POV: You're a human survivor...

LadyWYT

...and you see your first seraph. What are they doing and how do you react? 🤔

As for me, I think I'm going to watch in bewilderment as they proceed to die to a bear multiple times, before trying to sell them some junk I found quality wares for a significant markup(assuming they even make it to my trader wagon, that is). Of course, this is probably also about the time I figure out the funny-looking strangers will happily just move in uninvited and start using my stuff, as if they owned the place.

(I meant to post this topic a while ago and completely forgot about it)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is that thing even a human? They wear a large cloak and a white mask hides their face.. Is this some new form of beast?!
Before I can draw one of the three knives that I always keep strapped to my leg for just this situation, they tell me hurriedly that it's "good to see a friendly face"..?
I hear a strange noise behind them, and notice that three brown bears have chased them to the entrance of my wagon.
They show their empty pockets in protest, clearly wishing that I was giving something away for free, before attempting to rob me of my pile of gears that I luckily laced with super glue.

They rush back outside my wagon, and are instantly mauled to death on the spot.

Three days later, they show up at my wagon again, this time shoving me a handful of gears in exchange for some copper nuggets.
"Pleasure.. doing business with you..?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Good evening, sir?  or is it ma'am?  I can't tell.   Yes.  I can see that you are terrified.  Something managed to take a good chunk out of your arm there.  You like wrestling bears or something?  What?  It's right outside the door?  Let me look..."  I go to the door of my trading wagon and look about.  Seeing nothing hostile I turn around, "I don't see anything out there.  What groaning?  I don't hear any groaning."  I look suspiciously at this tall freakazoid wondering if it even lives in the same world as me.  Now that my sleep deprived mind is firing on more cylinders, "And just what in the ever living holy moose patties gives you the impression it's socially acceptable to barge into someone's house unannounced?!  Especially due to some imaginary creature stalking you?  In the middle of the night no less!  Now GET OUT!"  "NO, I'm not open for business at this gods awful hour of the night!  I was sleeping peacefully until you barged in here.  I said GET OUT!  NOW!"

"Great.  Just great!  Now it's gonna take me an hour to get back to sleep with all that adrenaline in my veins.  And I needed to get up to the Johnson's Corner tomorrow."  >sigh<

side note: this reminds me of Epic NPC Man by Viva La Dirt League. 

Edited by Maelstrom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/2/2024 at 11:03 PM, ifoz said:

I hear a strange noise behind them, and notice that three brown bears have chased them to the entrance of my wagon.
They show their empty pockets in protest, clearly wishing that I was giving something away for free, before attempting to rob me of my pile of gears that I luckily laced with super glue.

Did...did you meet Goldilocks and the Three Bears?

On 7/3/2024 at 8:22 AM, Maelstrom said:

side note: this reminds me of Epic NPC Man by Viva La Dirt League. 

Another connoisseur of fine Australian entertainment, I see!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.