First map : little showcase

Mesrune

Hello, everyone!
As I said in the title, here's some picture of my first map/server. We're two on this map, but I am the only builder.
Another info', we are at September of Y2, with 30 days per month.

Spoiler

Here we have where I keep my animals. Fun thing, this building is quite «old», one of the first to be build, but only the roof have been remade from scratch.

Animals.thumb.png.649980b44e721fa35efe55af51e704a8.png

And yep, foxes love killing all of my chicken. Hopefully, my bighorn was mostly preserved, even if we lost some of them.

Spoiler

The farmland. Nothing else to says, but I think it is really too big for only two people.

Farmland.thumb.png.dfee987cca0ad546d11acf5eb16c4477.png

Spoiler

The «ominous» forge. Old build again, with the inside completely remade, not from scratch, so this is kind of cramped. When I build this, I was oblivious about the quantity of iron/steel we reach that fast.

Forge.thumb.png.dd474921efd5f659114c3fdc4eb24b89.png

As you can see, I please myself with the chisel.

Spoiler

Now the House, or Manor, or whatever you might call it... the first build I've made, even if it changed, and never finished (the roof's not done...), but I'm proud of it. We can see my apiaries, the lack of windows and the road.

House1stangle.thumb.png.31f9e5b530c24a3ff0cc4f976a483eb7.png

And yes, pine plank are not the best in term of color... but eh, that's not horrible, at least.

Spoiler

Another angle of my House for the comparison with an older version of it.
Here the actual :

House2ndangle.thumb.png.d485e41ea3743ca963166697eb816a6b.png

And now the older :

Houseold.thumb.png.f11741830d207ab8b3dcb44d3f9447c0.png

The actual's bigger, don't you think?

Other building have been build (strange sentence we have here) during all that playthrough, but... none was finished. Like my windmill. You might saw its base with the farmland picture, and really, that's all we have to see, I'm afraid.
A tower have been planned not long ago... unfinished, like so many other things. But, that's not because I lost fate or whatever! I wait, well we to be fair, for the next update for a new beginning, so now, I use that map for all of my test. The inside of the forge was one of them.

• Like 1
  • Amazing! 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.