Closed Trader

Manimal

Hi! I understand its cause of breaking block protection around trader? If its the leaves that block the path try maybe sheering them? Shears break leaves in a radius maybe it will be enough (i donno how big it is actually)

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Grummsh said:

Hi! I understand its cause of breaking block protection around trader? If its the leaves that block the path try maybe sheering them? Shears break leaves in a radius maybe it will be enough (i donno how big it is actually)

Thank you. I will go try soon.

Can't tell from the angle, but is that one log block protected? From this angle, it looks like you should be able to cut that and make a lot of leaf blocks go bye-bye.

[EDIT]

Oh, my bad. I thought that was just a weird tree that spawned two horizontal blocks, but when I zoomed in, I can see it's actually two trees butted up to each other. Yeah, shears should do it.

[/EDIT]

Edited by Thorfinn

If shearing the leaves or cutting the tree down don't work, and assuming it's not a server:

/gamemode creative will put you into creative mode, which will allow you to remove the leaves and further modify the trader cart, if you so wish. Just be careful not to accidentally delete anything from your inventory in the process!

/gamemode survival will return you to survival mode and allow you to continue playing as normal. Make sure that you're not too far above the ground when you run this command!

• Like 2

Forgive me for the semantic.  Akin to a bug in some ways, un-intended behaviour that could have been thought of during coding time.

Whatever we want to call it, the devs need to be aware of it if we want the code to be amended to prevent this from happening again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.