How to make the avatar not rotate while sitting? (not F5)

Mirveil
Go to solution Solved by Mirveil,

I was sitting on the floor and talking, and after a few minutes, my character became locked in place, in the sense that in first person view I was only able to rotate my camera 180 degrees in front of me.

Does anyone know how to make this happen?

No, that's not it.  I was in first person view, and I was not able to rotate more than 90 degrees on either side, it would just lock right there.

And then when I did F5 twice, I was able to rotate and when I started typing, my character just stayed where it was, instead of swiveling to where my camera was pointing. I loved that.

The only problem is that when I got up again and then sat, it just went back to "normal".

2 hours ago, Mirveil said:

The only problem is that when I got up again and then sat, it just went back to "normal".

Are you certain? Never seen that happen, and I've tried it multiple times in trying to figure out a way for n00z to kill a double-headed drifter. You should not be able to rotate more than 90 degrees while sitting.

Edited by Thorfinn

• Solution
Posted (edited)

I figured it out!  Haha!

If I sit on the ground my character can spin spin spin, but, if I sit on the -edge- of a cube, my legs hang down in front of me and then I cannot spin my camera.

Mystery solved!

Edited by Mirveil
  • Like 2
  • Cookie time 1
  • Mind=blown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.