Glass Blowing!!!

nvme101

I was a little underwhelmed to find there are no functional bottles/jars in the game after making my cranberry wine. I believe glassblowing would add some great content similar to smithing/cooking/pottery. I would love to make stained glass windows, sculptures (chiseling works- sorta), vases, jars, bottles, magnifying glasses, cups, you name it. The vintage story devs could definitely make glassblowing the right way, seeing how well they did with the rest of these hobbyist mechanics. 

• Like 5

True. Frequently suggested. You need something like a bloomery but have the ability to add colorant -- in stained glass, red is a small add of gold. I guess you could use the same interface there is for the bloomery -- none, really, it's immersive, as opposed to a dialog box that lets you configure the exact mix you want to get an alloy using a crucible. It just needs someone who knows how much of all those materials it takes to make colored glass.

Welcome to the forums, BTW!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.