Gravity damage

foebits
Go to solution Solved by Thorfinn,

Is anyone else experiencing obtaining gravity damage (according to damage logs) from just mining on a ladder underground as a bug? Or is the game actually acute enough to consider the items dropped from mining rock to be missiles? I would assume the latter but I ask because it is very inconsistent. In terms of both if damage occurs on the ladder but also because it doesn't occur ever when not on a ladder.

Edited by foebits

1 hour ago, foebits said:

Or is the game actually acute enough to consider the items dropped from mining rock to be missiles?

I think it's an actual gameplay factor, since I've been bonked on the head a couple times when mining or felling trees. It's a very rare occurrence though, so I presume the blocks have a rather small hitbox and need to fall a minimum distance before the game begins to account for gravity. I'd wager it's also limited to certain blocks as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.