What do Everyone's Characters Look Like?

ifoz

In a game with so many fashion choices and player customisation, what does everyone's characters look like?
Feel free to share them here!

Here are my two fellas, Conrad (Malefactor) and Barda (Blackguard, named for a guard from a fantasy book series I loved as a kid).

conrad.png.a2ca8dd0253e5f95715ca144d8fb4a3a.png barda.png.049c2b43e09f57037a668ed739d9e867.png
Conrad                                                   Barda

Edited by ifoz
  • Like 1

• ifoz changed the title to What do Everyone's Characters Look Like?
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Nymue said:

This is generally the look I try to achieve in my playthroughs:

Very elegant!

Let me see if I recognise all of the pieces...
-Fortune teller head scarf
-Embroidered collar
-Noble shirt
-Golden necklace
-Bronze armlet
-Commoner gloves
-Fortune teller hip scarf
-Merchant pants
-Some kind of modded boots?

How did I do? :D

[EDIT]
Now that I look at it again, that's the golden necklace, not the noble necklace).

Edited by ifoz
  • Like 1

The boots are the thigh highs, and vanilla, but you guessed correctly! I didn't manage to find the noble or king gloves in that run lol. Most times I end up making the fortune teller pieces.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Alder said:

Here's my malefactor! I always find myself running to greens and browns, and the woolen scarf is both warm and fashionable!

Can't go wrong with earthy tones!
They definitely look cozy - I'm certain that leather tunic helps to keep the heat in!
My malefactor wears it too - it's hard to see, but it's there under his cloak. :D

9 hours ago, Nymue said:

The boots are the thigh highs, and vanilla, but you guessed correctly! I didn't manage to find the noble or king gloves in that run lol. Most times I end up making the fortune teller pieces.

Looking closer, that they are!
What are the things on your feet, then? I don't recognise them - some kind of armour since I can see the thigh highs underneath?

On 7/19/2024 at 7:38 PM, ifoz said:

Looking closer, that they are!
What are the things on your feet, then? I don't recognise them - some kind of armour since I can see the thigh highs underneath?

Those are an armor kind of boot that allows for faster walking, so they appear over the clothing.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.