Am i allowed to have multiple copies of the game?

tentacle

i have a younger relative who doesn’t have an email. can i buy a second personal copy of the game on my account for them?

if so will multiplayer between the two of us function? can i have a separate in-game name for them?

thanks for any help you can provide.

15 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

A game account must be registered to an email address, I'm afraid.

Have you considered just making a throwaway email account for them? You can keep it under your control if you feel like they aren't old enough yet.

yeah i dont think its a good idea for them to have their own email yet.

this is what i guess ill have to do then. thanks for the help i really appreciate you taking the time to help me.

I believe you could create another account with your current email using the +1 trick.

Gmail allows you to add a + and then any set of characters and allows it to function like a separate email. So myemail@gmail.com could become myemail+relative@gmail.com
or as many people do, just myemail+1@gmail.com

• Like 2

On 8/5/2024 at 6:23 PM, tentacle said:

i have a younger relative who doesn’t have an email. can i buy a second personal copy of the game on my account for them?

if so will multiplayer between the two of us function? can i have a separate in-game name for them?

thanks for any help you can provide.

You can buy as many accounts as you want, but when registering in the customer area you can only use one email. I saw that you mentioned that you think he or she is not old enough to have an email. Maybe you could create one for him or her to register his or her account and give the password and email to his or her legal guardians, or keep it for yourself if he or she is one, and only give the relative access to his or her customer account so that he or she can download the game and updates.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.