Entity elucidation lens?

Usedtea

I got the night vision mask, and thought the entity elucidation lens was an upgrade you could apply to the mask that would light up entities, but when I tried combining it, nothing happened. I can't find any information on the lens anywhere. Is there an actual use for the lens, or is it just useless?

My best guess is that either you need to craft a night vision mask with that lens instead of the other to get the effect(assuming the mask can't be further modified at the moment post-crafting), or that it's a part that doesn't yet have a purpose but will later.

It could also be that the part is similar to the bellpepper; ie, it was intended to have its own niche, but due to the code being a buggy mess it had its main functions disabled until it could be fixed, but is otherwise still left in the game.

Also, welcome to the forums! Hopefully someone else has better information, but I would say that since there's no information really available on the item, it doesn't currently have a use.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.