New metals ,ores and alloys

TitanSlayer

On 9/5/2024 at 12:55 AM, ArgentLuna said:

I would want to see all existing ones get a use before anything new is added

Nickel, I'm looking at you! Such a hassle getting enough of the ore, then finding out I needed a coke oven, then finding out how slow a process that is, then... nothing.

Should have spent more time on the handbook. Once I found that it was possible to make ingots, I just assumed there was something you could do with them.

Nickel has had a use since 1.18 though. The endgame devices made with Jonas parts call for cupronickel, an alloy of copper and nickel.

Admittedly, given how difficult it is to make even one of these things, I wouldn't be surprised if most players didn't know this...

Edited by Streetwind
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Alluvium said:

Replace those windmills with nuclear fission reactors and implement 'tactical nuclear warhead arrowtips'?

The reactor produces an insane amount of power with steam turbines but is so complicated and wear-prone that it takes half a dozen full-time players just to keep it from exploding. If you hook up a helve hammer it turns into a whirling engine of death, flinging ingots and plates hard enough to bisect anyone standing nearby.

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.