Expanded Foods 1.7.2

l33tmaan

For some reason I can't use Wildcraft together with this mod at all, despite the recent update. It fails out on world creation. Is there a patch or something I need to download additionally to get them to play nice? 

• 3 weeks later...

In addition to the lard question above, is there no way to make pre-gelatin in bulk (more than 4L broth and 4 bones at a time)?

Please (please please please) consider making some bulk recipes?  Maybe using the large cauldron?

EDIT:  Looks like the large cauldron has this option.  It would be fantastic if this was mentioned in the docs or something.  Would've saved so many hours of cooking.... 😐

Also, making bone broth and pre-gelatin don't seem to be registering as "cooking" in regards to XSkills...is making that count an XSkills request or a L33tman request?

Edited by Dr B
Updating findings

I'm adore this mod. It really expands foods considerably, and personally I feel like the way in which it was done really respects the game's sense of progression. Some more powerful foods open up as you master the various aspects of agriculture, but aren't so easy to get as to completely trivialize the midgame meals. I also really appreciate the added versatility of expanding the cooking pot meals and loosening some of the restrictions. I planted 6 olive trees, hoping for a bountiful fruit harvest. To my dismay however, they're counted as vegetables. I can kinda see why, and it makes sense. I have an orange orchard that will be coming in soon too, so there's that. But what to do with 4 or 5 stacks of olives?

Turns out they're quite good for oil... though i'm not sure how i'm gonna use 50L of olive oil before next year. Maybe I'll put some olives in my salads and pasta.

Untitled3.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to 1.7.1!
- Bread crumbs can go into troughs properly
- Dried/dehydrated Wildcraft Fruits texture fixed in pies
- Cooked Chopped Pickled Bell Pepper (Part-Baked) doesn't crash handbook
- Ancient Tools soft dough & pasta recipe added
- Meathook transforms fixed (yet again)
- Alchemy herbs hang on meat racks correctly
- Sausage hang on Alchemy herb racks correctly
- Soulstorm slop can be put into pies
- fpHandTransform removed from all files

Back-end updates:
- JSONs greatly trimmed down
- Many, many shapes removed & consolidated
- Use new ACA renderIngredients method
- Patches use "addmerge" instead of "add"
- Sushi variants slimmed down, remaps added

• Thanks 1

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.7.1

Quick hotfix! 

Updated to 1.7.2!
- Fruit bar textures fixed
- Aged meat hangs on meat hooks properly
- Sunflower and acorn bread crumbs have textures in small trough
- Liquid patches use 'add' instead of 'addmerge' to avoid double transitionProps

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.7.2

Hello, thank you for developing and maintaining this wonderful mod.

I just wanted to mention that since updating the mod (to 1.7.2) all fruit bread textures are missing. I've tried a variety of combinations and all result in a missing texture. See image attached.

Thank you again!

heavenlyfruitbread.png

Edited by Ethertrauma

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.