Vasyl Shevchuk

On 7/12/2022 at 3:53 AM, genderneutralnoun said:

Hi, I realize you're busy right now, but I would really like to use the blocks from Bricklayers with this mod, so that I can put axles and such in them. I'm willing to try and make an add-on or modified version of this mod for that, but I don't want to overstep since you haven't listed a license or permissions. Plus I wouldn't be able to do it if it required coding as opposed to just JSON files. Some info about this at your convenience would be great, but take your time.

Hi. Excuse me for not answering so long. I was really busy.
If it is still actual, please, contact me and we discuss your idea.

• 1 year later...

at some point they changed the wood planks the image

due to the old way the planks were id and the now new planks we are no longer able to craft the wooden variation of the axles in wood blocks

the stone blocks seems to be working just fine, ive only found the wood planks to be the issue

well it appears i cannot insert pictures in a comment but the issue is with the wood planks, the recipe requires planks with horizontal formation on the sides

but we are only able to craft planks with vertical formations on the sides

current mod version of 1.0.19 on game version 1.19.8

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 12:17 AM, Chaotic-Reaper said:

at some point they changed the wood planks the image

due to the old way the planks were id and the now new planks we are no longer able to craft the wooden variation of the axles in wood blocks

the stone blocks seems to be working just fine, ive only found the wood planks to be the issue

well it appears i cannot insert pictures in a comment but the issue is with the wood planks, the recipe requires planks with horizontal formation on the sides

but we are only able to craft planks with vertical formations on the sides

current mod version of 1.0.19 on game version 1.19.8

Thank you. I will take a look at it asap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.